In 1932, Thomas F. Wright Sr. opened the Thomas F. Wright Funeral Home. It remained under his operation until 1973, when it was purchased by Norman G. Roy. In 1976, Norman Roy built an addition to the funeral home and in 1981 added stained-glass windows to the main room of the funeral home and also changed the foyer and front entry of the funeral home. The funeral home was updated several times since then with an addition in 1986 and then again in 2002.
Wright-Roy Funeral Home made the following contributions to the Leominster community:
- Donated the Time capsule to the city of Leominster in 1984
- Corporate Member of Friends of Leominster Public Library
- Ran the local funding campaign through National Funeral Director's Association for the WWII Monument, and had the balloon release honoring the veterans of WWII and in memory of those who have passed.
- Support Local Veterans organizations
- Lassie League Softball Sponsor for 17 years
- Babe Ruth and Leominster Little League Sponsor
- Supported Leominster Hockey Travel team
- Community programs like Senior Citizen Christmas Party