Our Merchandise

Caskets

Caskets come in many styles, materials and cost levels. The casket you select for your loved one is a personal choice. We offer a large selection for you to choose from to meet your family’s specific needs.

See our casket selection...

Vaults

Burial vaults are required by most cemeteries. The purpose of the vault is to support the weight of the earth around the casket and to resist graveside elements. We can help you with your selection and tell you if the cemetery you have chosen requires vaults.

See our vault selection...

Urns

Approximately 80% of families bury cremated remains, while the other 20% choose to scatter the remains. As you select the urn for the cremated remains of your loved one, you should take into account what the final disposition of the remains will be. We sell urns for either purpose, as permanent or temporary containers for cremated remains.

See our urn selection...