- About Us
In 1932, Thomas F. Wright Sr. opened the Thomas F. Wright Funeral Home. It remained under his operation until 1973, when it was purchased by Norman G. Roy. In 1976, Norman Roy built an addition to the funeral home and in 1981 added stained-glass windows to the main room of the funeral home and also changed the foyer and front entry of the funeral home. The funeral home was updated several times since then with an addition in 1986 and then again in 2002.
Wright-Roy Funeral Home made the following contributions to the Leominster community: